[NetDev-People] Announcing Netdev 0x15

Tom Herbert tom at herbertland.com
Sun Dec 27 22:54:31 UTC 2020

Hello Netdev'ers,

On behalf of Netdev Society, I am very pleased to announce the Netdev
0x15 conference! The tentative dates are July 20-23, 2021 and the
location will be San Francisco, California, USA.

Our current plan is to hold an in person conference assuming that the
conditions around Covid-19 have improved, however if conditions
warrant we do have the option of holding a virtual conference again.
We will try to make a definitive announcement about this at least six
weeks before the conference date. Additionally, it seems likely that
even if we do hold the conference in person there will be a hybrid
component to accommodate remote participants that wish to opt out of
attending in person.

The call for papers and workshops will be made early next year, so stay tuned!

Thanks,
Tom