[NetDev-People] 0x14 Conference logistics

Jamal Hadi Salim jhs at mojatatu.com
Tue Jul 28 10:26:00 UTC 2020

Apologies if you receive this multiple times.

To connect to the conference at the appropriate time, see:
https://netdevconf.info/0x14/virtual.html

Reminder, schedule can be found at:
https://netdevconf.info/0x14/schedule.html
Note: times shown are in GMT - make sure you convert to your time
zone.
The calendar is available for importing. If you use the desktop browser
version - the right handside bar would guide you to the different ways
to do it.  For my case I import into google calendar the following:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=http://netdev0x14.sched.com/all.ics

PLEASE do not log in to sched.com to try and connect to the conference.
We only use sched.com to publish the schedule and not as a social media.
Our social media is still old skule email. As long as you are registered
you will receive important emails on schedule etc at:
  attendees-0x14 at netdevconf.info
if you want to post to all attendees you may use that list but
use it sparsely. The general email list to post for general discussions is:
people at netdevconf.info (which has more subscribers than just attendees)
for registration related questions use:
registrar at netdevconf.info

cheers,