[NetDev-People] 0x12: Reminder to register

Jamal Hadi Salim jhs at mojatatu.com
Wed Jun 27 13:52:09 UTC 2018

Folks,

The conference is about two weeks away.
If you have been procrastinating - now is the time
to register.

As you can see we have amazing talks, working sessions
and tutorials. We have a legend giving a keynote.
Thanks to the Program Committee. Check:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/schedule.html

We wish we didnt have the parallel tracks on day 1 because
if you are like me, I am sure you will want to attend all
the sessions. Perhaps we should not have reopened the CFS.
Alas. Lessons learnt.

The "Bits, Nibbles, Bytes and Words" event is expected
to be a great human-networking event amongst geeks:
whether you want to chit-chat with like minded people
in a social environment, see what our sponsors are up to
or just looking for job opportunities, come and mingle in
a comfortable environment.

Apart from the talks - Montreal is amazing. We are going
to continue updating you with what you could do in
Montreal but for starters do look at:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/montreal.html

To the locals in Montreal:
If we are missing anything you think is exciting
to see - ping us at info at netdevconf.org
We are also in the process of setting up a wiki
where we will add a lot more info..

Before i forget, to register goto:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/registration.html

cheers,