[NetDev-People] 0x12: Registration is now open!

Jamal Hadi Salim jhs at mojatatu.com
Tue May 1 13:51:45 UTC 2018

Greetings!

We are pleased to announce the opening of registration
for Netdev 0x12.
Netdev 0x12 conference will be held on July 11-13
at the Hyatt Regency, Montreal.

Our main motivation is to bring the community together to
the idea exchange fountain we call Netdev conf.
And in that spirit, as in the past, the registration fee is
Real Cheep.

Cost is:
CDN $320 for early bird registration which expires on June 1st
after which the rate goes up to CDN $400.
50% off if you are a student. Go to:
https://www.onlineregistrations.ca/Netdev0x12/

More details:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/registration.html

And yes - we do accept AMEX (finally!)
If you need financial assistance, note that we do provide
bursaries:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/bursaries.html

If you need a visa to attend, please dont procrastinate
and contact us at:
info at netdevconf.org + more info at:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/travel.html

And did we mention how beautiful Montreal in July?
Check: https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/montreal.html

Given there are so many activities at that time of year,
we urge people to book their hotels early. Hotels
information:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/travel.html#nearby

cheers,
jamal