[NetDev-People] 0x12: Location Selected!

Jamal Hadi Salim jhs at mojatatu.com
Tue Apr 24 13:00:10 UTC 2018

We are pleased to announce that we have selected our
conference location.
Netdev 0x12 conference will be held at the
Hyatt Regency, Montreal. The Hyatt is located at
the Complexe Desjardins.
Address: 1255 Jeanne-Mance St, Montreal, QC H5B 1E5
url: https://montreal.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

Montreal is a fantastic place to visit in the summer;
so many things to see and do.
So come before the conference or stay after the
conference ;->
We are going to be putting a lot more info, but
here is a starting point:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/montreal.html

This time we are not going to block a bunch of rooms
at the conference hotel. There are so many options
in that neighborhood for hotels and short term rentals.
We will be providing a big list of options and will
assist folks who need our help.

If you have any questions that you feel other people
may be interested in regarding this topic, please post
on this list (people at netdevconf.org)
if you want to only reach the organizers post to
info at netdevconf.org

cheers,
jamal